Programming languages are often used in designing softwares and the usage of language varies with the functional requirements of the project. These languages are used to craft programs for any algorithm, or computation that is written by the user.
Individuals dealing with the programming languages are referred as programmers and each individual is expert in a specific programing language that can be helpful in writing program. The code that programmer generates must be simple and should be capable of handling different exceptional errors like I/O Error etc.
Few leading companies over the planet such as Amazon, IMDb, Apple, Google, Yahoo, Digg, Facebook, Adobe and NASA make use of this programming languages to create software applications that may help the users.
The infographic shares information about various programming languages.
- In 1970 – Niklaus Wirth has created PASCAL language.
- In 1972 – Dennis Ritchie has designed the ‘C’ language.
- In 1983 – Bjarne StrouStrup created ‘C++’ language and it was an extension to the ‘C’ language.
- In 1987 – Larry Wall had developed ‘PERL’ language while working at Unisys.
- In 1993 – Yukhiro Matsumoto has designed ‘RUBY’ language to created web applications.
- In 1995 – James Gosling developed ‘JAVA’ language to create graphic user interface applications.